Homeschool Life Magazine Summer 2021
The Homeschool Life Magazine Summer edition is currently available! I am so excited to be a contributing author for this summer’s edition. My article is titled “The Case for Year-Round Homeschooling.” It is something that I am a huge proponent of, especially as I have learned to get out of the public mindset and move towards a philosophy of learning through the every day.
There is so much great content in this issue!
Homeschool Life Magazine: Contents
- Learning Styles: The Kinesthetic Learner
- Hands-on History: Development of Writing
- Edible Experiments: Kool-Aid Rock Candy
- Finding Strength in Your Child’s Weakness
- The Case for Year-Round Homeschooling by Heather @ Townsend House
- How to Teach Your Child to Read
- Career Exploration: Being a Lawyer
- Preschool Theme Day: In Summer
- Free College Can Be a Reality
- Raising Children in Christ-like Character: Courage
- The Mayflower at Cape Cod
- Spanish I
- America the Beautiful
- Heroes of History
- How to Start a Book Club
- Help! How Do i Balance Homeschooling and Homemaking?
- Getting to the Root of Sibling Competition
- Unit Study: On the Farm
- Virtual Field Trip: NASA
- What is the Fruit of Your Home?
About Homeschool Life Magazine:
Homeschool Life Magazine seeks to publish articles that will empower, enrich, and encourage homeschool families.
You can find out more about Homeschool Life Magazine here. You can also find them on Facebook here.
I was thrilled to be included in this issue and I hope that it will bless you as you start thinking ahead to your new homeschool year. Remember, we are all constantly learning. We have the opportunity to learn new things each and every day with our kids. It may not look like traditional public school, but that is because we are not public schoolers. We are homeschoolers. Enjoy the freedom that education choice is for your family!
Which article are you most looking forward to reading?